Surrey Archery have been invited to enter teams for a Southern Counties friendly indoor tournament in February 2020. The event is being held in Sittingbourne, Kent on Saturday 22nd February 2020.
Team entries are available for mixed teams of four archers in each bow style:
- Recurve Barebow
If sufficient Surrey archers meeting the minimum eligibility criteria (see below) and gender mix make themselves available it is intended to enter teams in each bow category.
Archers wishing to be considered for team selection will need to submit at least 3 qualifying indoor scores via their Club Records Officer to the County Records Officer by 22nd January 2020. Archers must confirm their availability for the shoot, if selected, when submitting their scores.
Qualifying scores are those:
- Shot in accordance with Archery GB Rules of Shooting
- For Recurve and Compound archers minimum ‘C’ classification scores
- For Longbow and Barebow archers scores will need to be of an equivalent standard to the recurve criteria, at the discretion of the County Selection Committee. All Longbow and Barebow scores will be accepted for consideration.
Club Records Officers when submitting scores for Surrey Archery team selection are asked to ensure:
- Image copies / photos of scoresheets are submitted
- Contact details including email address and contact number for the archer
- Confirmation the archer is available for selection for the shoot on Saturday 22nd February